Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 12/13/14/15

Legs/Back, Ab Ripper X

Felt good today about this work out. My pull up numbers are a bit lower than I want, though. My skinny chicken legs can put up a good work out, for how skinny my legs are they seem strong. The Ab Ripper is only 15 minutes but it feels like so much longer every time.

Kenpo X

Like last week, the Kenpo didn't seem like a great cardio work out for me. It's the Saturday work out so maybe it's supposed to be easier. It is a good change of pace though, and it does help a lot with my flexibility. Doing a lot of kicks helps stretch my hamstrings and my hips, so I felt good after this work out.

X Stretch

This day is very necessary for me. I am seeing improvement in a lot of areas with my flexibility. Most of the improvement is in my hamstrings, and maybe some in my back. My hips are still really tight, and my shoulders/upper body in general still need lots of work.

Chest/Back, Ab Ripper X

I tried to push a bit harder today. I saw some good improvement with my push ups, and only a little with my pull ups. I ate pretty bad today, so I didn't feel well towards the end of the work out. I've been trying to eat better, and eat more. I don't eat a lot in general, and have a fast metabolism, so with all this exercise I really need to make sure I'm eating a lot, and eating well. The Ab Ripper was hard as usual, but the ending sequence of mason twists felt a bit easier than before, making it all 50 seconds. Usually I feel the pain and start struggling at 25-30 seconds, and today I made it almost to 40 seconds before it really started hurting. I still can't do the whole work out without resting, but I'm getting closer.

No comments: