Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 10/Day 11

Arms/Shoulders, Ab Ripper X

Today was good, but somewhat of a wash because I still don't have the right weights for almost half of the exercises. I got a decent workout still, but not anything that would give great results. Ab Ripper is getting a little easier, I still can't do the whole thing straight through, but getting close. My body is feeling great when I wake up and when I walk to lunch. I feel the same just sitting at my desk. The way the workouts are laid out make it very tough, my legs and abs are usually sore when we have to do the next leg/ab work out, but this week was much easier than last week, in regards to being sore. We almost skipped this work out actually, because Lex got home so late from work. We decided it's too early to start skipping days, could lead to a bad trend, so we ended up doing it at 9:30. We had to watch the basketball game, which sucked, Lakers stomped us at home, and we didn't even put up a fight. I could have played and beaten them tonight. It was good to get the work out done though, it's going to be hard to stick with it every day, but it's been worth it so far.

Yoga X

The yoga day is one of the harder ones for me still. My balance is good but my flexibility stinks. I saw a big improvement from last week, though. The sun salutation sequences are rough, but I felt like I did better there. The balance sequences I didn't have much trouble with but I felt like I did better than last week. I saw the biggest improvement during the stretching sequence. My back, chest, and legs all seem much better than they did last week. I think out of all the work outs this one will help me most.

1 comment:

alexis said...

i felt like the sun salutations were easier this day than last week, also i need to get my balance going. i woke up this morning and my arms and abs were noticeably sore, so i felt good about that. we need more weights