Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 6

Almost halfway. This week was a bit of a strange week, since we went on vacation over the weekend to go skiing at Grand Targhee. We missed the last 17 minutes of Yoga X, but that's not a big deal. We missed legs and back, but we went skiing, which I don't think makes up for it. We did the Ab Ripper, though, and the Kenpo X. We chose to rest on Sunday, but I really need the stretching. My right shoulder still is not feeling 100 percent, which makes Mondays hard. Overall I am seeing some good results though, my pull up numbers are steadily climbing, and my push ups are so-so. The biggest factor of how well I perform is still diet, and sleep. If I eat bad, or sleep bad, I can see it in the work outs. Next week is the second recovery week, then it's on to phase 3, the time commitment is still hard, especially if there's something else going on that we want to do. I haven't put on any weight really. By a rough estimation I am eating 2500-3000 calories a day, with lots of protein. I've been eating a lot of fruit and veggies as well, but to put on pounds I am going to have to crank up my calories, but that's easier said than done. (Candy and snacks don't count.)

No comments: