Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 5

This was the beginning of phase 2. The new workouts that were added were Chest/Tri/Shoulders and Back/Bi.

My shoulder has been having problems this week still. Just burning after a little while of doing push ups and shoulder exercises. Not good burning either, there's a difference. It's in my right shoulder. It's happened before when I was lifting weights last summer with my left shoulder. I kept lifting but light, and it went away on its own. This week was a bit odd because we had to skip Friday's work out and push everything back a day and skip stretching, but we got everything done still. I'm noticing slight differences in my appearance, in my legs and abs, and a little all around. My lower back is still sore constantly. I like the new workouts, they feel more natural than phase 1's work outs. It does make it harder though since every chest exercise works your tris and shoulders, and visa versa. We're almost to the half way point, it feels good, but it's hard to maintain.

No comments: